Hapkido is not a sport – it is the practical and applicable art of self-defence.
- does not rely on brute strength
- is practical for real life situations
- is perfect for males and females
- is easy to learn – easy to remember
- provides a complete workout – targeting and toning all areas of the body while also increasing fitness.
Hapkido teaches students to turn an attackers strength against them using skill not outright force – making this the perfect martial art for everyone.
This is how training should be, relaxed yet respectful, hard but only to your own level, concentrating on core techniques which I know to work firsthand.
Northside Hapkido – 100% self defence